NOTE: BEFORE YOU USE POLSKA GRUPA BIOGAZOWA WEB SITE PLEASE READ THESE RULES. BY ACCESSING, VISITING, BROWSING, USING OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH ANY PART OF THIS WEB SITE YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE
TO BE BOUND BY THIS RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES, DO NOT ACCESS ANY PART OF THIS WEB SITE.
Polska Grupa Biogazowa S.A. (PGB), hereby authorizes you to view and download the materials from this web site (“site”) solely for personal and noncommercial purposes, provided that you preserve on the copies of all information about copyrights and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials. The information and materials contained on this website may not be modified or altered in any way, reproduced, displayed, distributed or used in any other way for any commercial or public purposes.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN THE FORM AS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE. PGB’s obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the Agreements under which they are provided, and nothing contained within this website shall have the power to change these Agreements. PGB does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of materials, software or services or other items contained within this site. PGB may make changes to materials, services, products or its characteristics described therein, at any time without notice. Presented materials or services may be not up-to-date and PGB makes no commitment to update these materials. To learn more about the products, programs and services, please contact us.
Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL PGB, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OF THIS SITE, RESULTS OF USING OF THIS SITE, OR SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR SERVISES BEING ON ANY OF SUCH SITES WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT PGB IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF, AS RESULT OF USE OF MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THAT FROM THIS WEBSITE, IT IS NECESSARY TO SERVICE, REPAIR OR MODIFY EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR MODIFICATION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO SUCH SPECIFIC CASE. IN SUCH CASES, PGB, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The data sent by users
PGB does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from users of this site. Any material, information, or other communication user transmits or posts to PGB web site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Personal information sent to PGB in order to obtain products or services will be handled in accordance with the principles of data protection of PGB. The user shall not post or transmit to this website or from its level any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that otherwise violate any law.
Hyper-links to websites of other companies
Hyper-links to websites of other companies are provided on PGB’s website only for users’ convenience. Use of such hyper-links causes that you leave PGB’s website. PGB does not monitor its content and does not control any or all of such sites and is not responsible for them, in particular for the content, products or services of all those sites of other companies. PGB is not responsible for information, materials and any software or other products which can be found there. PGB also is not responsible for results of using of such sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk and responsibility.
Hyper-links to PGB web site
Hyper-links to this site can be placed on other sites, but only under the conditions specified in this document and in accordance with all applicable laws.
The rules for creating links to PGB web site:
Site with a link to PGB web site:
- may not misrepresent its relationship with PGB;
- may not modify the appearance of the browser or PGB web site or the site content, in whole or in part;
- may not portray PGB, its products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner;
- may not use any logo of PGB and logos of other companies in PGB Group without express written permission of PGB or other company from PGB Group Companies;
- may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial,
- may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages;
- may have a link but may not replicate the content of PGB web site;
PGB respects your privacy. Protecting your privacy is very important to PGB. Users’ trust is for us one of the key value. We strive to protect your privacy. This also applies to the processing of user data when you visit our Site.
This statement relates to a method for dealing with information on PGB web site, including the type of information collected and searched for, how the information is used and people with whom the information is shared.
The processing of personal information, particularly data collection, analysis and use is done to meet the following objectives:
- Collection of anonymous information to help us to gather information on the way the visitors use our Site;
- By creating statistical reports on website activity, for example the number of visitors and the number of pages they visit;
- Personalization of PGB’s website activity, facilitation navigation and collection of statistical information on the use of the Site;
- Storing temporarily information entered into tools such as calculators or demonstrations available on our website;
- Correspondence with users, the implementation of subscription to the users, as well as enquiries in connection with applications for employment;
- Carrying out surveys to determine customer satisfaction, do a market research in connection with certain transactions;
- Providing support for products or services obtained by users from the PGB;
- Realization of marketing activities by PGB or chosen organizations, if the user agrees to process personal data for such purpose.
A “cookie” is a data file that a website can send to hard disc of user’s computer. PGB sends cookies while user browse the site or register during using of some services. By accepting the cookies used on our site, User does not make available personal information but cookies may be used to identify the computer of particular user.
Most browsers implicitly accept cookies automatically but it is possible to block or restrict some cookies by proper configuration of cookies in the browser. However, if you do so, some areas of this site may not be available or may not function properly.
You can find information on popular browsers and how to adjust your cookie preferences at the following websites:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm
- Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/psm/help_21/using_priv_help.html
We use two types of cooki
“Session cookie”– Cookies that are stored temporally in the user’s computer and are automatically deleted from the user’s computer when the browser is closed.
“Permanent cookie” – Cookies that are stored on the user’s computer until it expires or is deleted by you.
Permanent cookies can retain user preferences for a particular web site such as preferred language on websites with various language versions, to improve future browsing sessions. They also remember questions we have asked on previous visit, such as a request to complete an online survey. Permanent cookie will prevent the user from being asked to complete the same survey every time he/she visits the website.
The user can change configuration of the web browser so that he/she receives a warning whenever a new cookie has to be installed on the user’s computer, in order to enable the user to make decisions on cookie acceptance and rejection. Please note that some parts of our website may not function properly if you reject cookies.
After collecting user’s personal data by PGB, the user may inform PGB that he/she does not want to use his/her personal data for further commercial relations. PGB undertakes to respect user’s will.